Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 23 min
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.35. Cost per serving*: $2.08. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- TIP: For smaller portions, use an equal weight of chicken tenders.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|