Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.01 Cost per serving*: $1.16 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|